Professional Services Offered
CM Events is a full service professional event planning company that specializes in corporate events, dinner galas, fundraisers, long service awards, grand openings, conferences and private events.
We handle all details involved with the event planning process so you can focus on what’s important to you.
We specialize in:
- Corporate events & meeting planning
- Conferences, symposiums & destination meetings
- Fundraisers & gala events
- Long Service Awards & Staff Recognition events
- Silent & live auctions
- Christmas parties & themed events
- Ground breakings & building openings
- Media & PR events
- Private events & celebrations
Our services include:
- Budget creation & management
- Detailed critical path and timelines created specifically for your event
- Branding creation and custom marketing strategy
- Social media planning
- Creation of sponsorship packages specific to your event
- Venue booking and contract negotiation
Event Management, Design & Marketing
- Online registration set up and management
- Speaker and sponsor management
- Floor plan layout and décor planning
- Menu creation specific to your event
- Execution of every detail of your event!
- Extensive list of local professionals to help make your event extra special: Entertainers, photographers, musicians, graphic designers & marketing experts, caterers, audio visual specialists, florists, rental companies and more.
Onsite Management & Post Event
- Volunteer management
- Onsite set up and day-of management for your event
- Detailed timelines, showflows & MC scripts
- Friendly and trusting staff
- Stage Management
- Tear down and clean-up of your event
- Post event summary and follow up
Why Hire a Professional Event Planner
Top five reasons:
- Industry connections and strong vendor relationships
- Saves you time, stress and money!
- Takes your big picture to the little details
- Negotiating power
- Day of management, so you can enjoy your event and guests.
Has your event attendance started to decline? Not making as much profit from your annual fundraising event? Is your planning committee feeling overwhelmed? Then it may be time to hire an Event Professional to coordinate and manage your upcoming event.
Event Professionals work closely with the client to fully understand the event and the goals that need to be achieved. And although the client will still play an important role in the success of the event, an Event Professional can manage all the planning details so you can focus on what’s most important – hosting your guests, VIP’s and donors.